- We consider the consultant sales route an important channel to market, and are committed to developing a relationship with you that sustains both your business and Drax on an ongoing basis.
- We will adhere to agreed payment terms.
- We will operate in an open and honest manner.
- We operate a maximum 48-hour turn-around on quotes and do our best to return straightforward requests quickly.
- We will maintain an account manager structure to support our relationship and agree a contact strategy with you.
- Where a consultant has introduced a customer, we will do our best to renew the contract via the consultant. At all times, every effort will be made to exceed the customer’s expectations.
- We will provide a named, personal customer service contact for easy access during our relationship.
- We will always submit what we consider to be market competitive prices.
- We will use our excellent industry knowledge to support our relationship with you.
- The registration process will provide you with regular feedback on the progress for each site progress and all sites will be registered in 28 days or less.
- We will let you know within 24 hrs if objections have been raised during registration.
To give us accurate, clear and timely information so we can process the site registration and meet the Supply Start Date (SSD). This includes:
- Complete Meter Point Administration Numbers (MPANs).
- Consumption data including specific time periods.
- Site name and address.
- To take a fair and business-like approach to the tendering process.
- To take a joint pro-active approach to exceeding customers’ expectations.
- To provide honest and constructive feedback on the performance of Drax.